Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Maybelline's Gilded Rose


This nail polish includes two of my biggest obsessions: rose gold and sparkle. When I saw this nail polish on display, I felt like it was actually calling out my name. I just couldn't resist it!

Onto the actual nail polish itself. The colour is pretty much exactly what you see in the bottle, pure sparkly gorgeousness. The glitter pieces are in a variety of sizes which makes it look more interesting, but requires a bit more work while applying. Not sure how long it lasts yet, but if it's anything like the other Maybelline nail polishes, you can usually go four days without a chip.

4 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I love rose gold too! This is such a pretty polish! The glitter adds a nice touch.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://www.beautyblogmark.com/2014/07/the-liebster-award-nominees.html

    ReplyDelete