Pages

Sunday 27 July 2014

You Need This: Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask

This past week was not a good skin week for me. The right side of my face decided to grow a cluster of unwanted spots that even my Effaclar Duo could not calm.

In comes the Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask! I used this mask for the first time two weeks ago the minute I received it from the post. I didn't think much of it then because my skin didn't have any issues, but I immediately liked it.

When my skin decided to have a meltdown this week, I turned to this as a last resort. Containing calming elements like French Clay, lavender, and bergamot, your skin feels and looks calmer after just 15 minutes. The cool but slightly gross part of this mask is the way it draws out your skin's impurities. After removing this mask, I instantly saw blackheads and whiteheads coming to the surface. Make sure to use a good toner to get rid of all the gunk that comes out to avoid more breakouts.

Psst! Before buying, compare the price to the one on LookFantastic. I saved $10 buying two Ren products!

No comments:

Post a Comment